Győr, Kossuth Lajos street 42.
The Saint Joseph parish church was built between 1836 and 1841 according to the plans of Antal Fruhmann, on the location of the first known lutheran church. It is the second biggest church in Győr, as well as one of the most beautiful memories of classical architecture. The only religious relic remaining from this church, the painting of John of Nepomuk, is in the possession of the church to this day. The one naval church has chapels lining up on both of its sides. The main altarpiece is the creation of Hemmerlein, the frescos on the two sides of the apse are the creations of Franz Lair. The art relic akin organ was built between 1852-54.
Priest: József Zsebedics